While the world is transitioning into digital so are quite many businesses. In fact today digital media is at the very forefront of marketing leaving behind age-old traditional media such as newspapers, TV broadcasting and radio advertising.
With those of you unfamiliar with digital media marketing, it is a term that refers to a form of marketing via a variety of digital tools and social media platforms under the vast expanse of the Internet.
Digital Media has turned into an important player in the marketing field and it is important for start-ups and small scale businesses to realize its true and massive potential. Digital media is constantly morphing and evolving into meeting our advertising and marketing needs leaving us with endless prospects.
The reason most companies today are opting for a social media marketing strategy is because it is proving to reap great benefits for not only marketers but also consumers.
12 Reasons To Venture Into Digital Media Marketing:
1. Marketing via digital media can be done at a fraction of the cost involved in traditional media such as print or television ads.
2. Digital media enables the spreading of messages to millions across the globe almost instantaneously giving your advertising a wider outreach. If done well, your brand could even go viral.
3. With the help of publishing tools, maintaining an active and user friendly website for customers and various social media accounts has never been easier.
4. Enables promptly addressing complaints, reviews, suggestions and other aspects of customer relationship management.
5. An efficient digital media marketing strategy can aid you in Placement of ads on Google, Facebook YouTube and other platforms to reach the right target audience.
6. Advertisements can also be remarketed to prospective customers to increase conversion rates.
7. Allows you to connect with clients, followers and potential customers and to engage with the customer base. This can be done by posting actively on social media platforms, conducting online campaigns and contests, advertising about promotional offers, upcoming events and discounts, etc.
8. Creative content and active blogging to share expertise and make your website search engine optimized.
9. Keeping loyal customers updated with new products, services, etc.
10. With digital media one can generate leads to drive sales or to drive traffic to websites/blogs.
11. Simpler analysis of data in the form of number of likes on posts, number of website views, number of subscribers, number of clicks, number of conversions and even the best possible time to post content for higher viewership.
12. Marketing strategies can be modified based on online response, sales conversion rates, customer feedback and reviews.
Reposted from IIDE